Alrowad international Intellectual Property is a full service IP firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are basically attorneys who practice intellectual property law on specialty and exclusivity basis.
The firm’s founder and most senior partner, Mohammed Abudaka, has been practicing in intellectual property matters. Since 2005.
We provide a wide range of services from acquisition to protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights. We also provide second-to-none searching, screening and watching services for IPRs in UAE.
We enjoy a broad range of expertise and a long track record of success in intellectual property areas including trademarks, patents, designs, copyright and domain name related matters and related investigation, anti-counterfeiting actions, court prosecution, raids and confiscation of infringing products.
Alrowad international Intellectual Property offers wide variety of Intellectual Property services.
Our Practice Covers, but is not limited to, the following regions and countries around the world.
• GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates).
• Middle East Countries (Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine (West-Bank), Palestine (Gaza-Strip), Sudan, Syria, and Yemen).
• OAPI Countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Tango).
• Other African Countries (Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Liberia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tom and Principe, Seychelles)
• The EU countries list: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
• North America (United States and Canada)
• South America. (Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
• Asia (Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Philippines, CIS, Taiwan and Thailand.
• Australia and New Zealand.
To us, practicing intellectual property is a mission and combination of proficiency, creativity, integrity, and excellence, all of which are values we strive at all times to foster and implement in our professional practice.
The firm’s staff is composed of highly qualified and motivated people. They include lawyers and attorneys of various categories who come from different nationalities and legal backgrounds.
We have diversified our human resources with intent to ensure close acquaintance with the legal requirements of the various jurisdictions in which we endeavor to represent and serve our clients. This has greatly helped the firm provide speedy, most accurate and cost-effective service to its clients in such jurisdictions.